Here’s to the last few weeks of summer freedom. Grab some popcorn and enjoy some fantasy faves!
- Princess Bride—“As you wish….” Yep, that what’s DH should be saying.
- Avengers marathon. Thor. Lots of Thor.
- Star Trek: Into the Darkness. Watch it then trek outside and stare at the stars. Perfect summer night.
- Frozen—in case you’re feeling a bit too warm. Or a bit too crazy. Let it Go, let it go!
- LOTR or Hobbit—“Not all those who wander are lost.” But they may be hungry, so don’t forget the snacks.
- The Labyrinth—resurging in popularity in the Roberts household. Now my 13-yo daughter wants to be David Bowie for Halloween. Lotsa hair…
- Harry Potter—Helloooo, of course! You can shout curses while mystical music plays in the background. Very soothing.
- E.T. In case you want to cry. Don’t feel bad. Crying over aliens is a good thing.
- Star Wars marathon. Then listen to Weird Al sing “Maybe Vader someday later…”
- Pirates of the Caribbean—Keep your swords and eye patches ready, mate!
- Bonus: Avatar—For the sheer beauty of it.
What are your favorite summer movies?