The Wild and Wonderful Ocean
Renee shares her love of the ocean in this interactive presentation, inspiring participants with a spirit of adventure and a desire to protect the fabulous world we live in. This demonstration is best for groups of 60 or less.
Includes the following:
- Slides and Video from Renee’s SCUBA and snorkeling trips to Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, and Roatan, Honduras.
- Supplementary photos from other fascinating venues.
- Tales of R. H. Roberts’ underwater adventures
- SCUBA and snorkel safety information
- Conservation facts
- A hands-on display featuring a wide variety of shells, sea stars, a sea horse, and snorkel gear
Creative Writing Workshops
R. H. Roberts (Renee) teaches students how to craft powerful stories. Each Workshop includes up to six sessions and culminates in a class book featuring students’ work.
I: Mastering Story: Unleashing Imagination, Elements of Story, Creating Awesome Characters, the Rollercoaster Plot, and Workshopping.
II: Advanced Storytelling: Mythology, World-building, Character/Plot Development, Sensory Details, Dialogue, Story Clean-Up
Other Interactive Presentations
- Secrets of Successful Writing
- From Inner Poet to Poetry Slam
To participate in Renee’s workshops or arrange for her to speak, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.